Busca cotorreo con Google:

Lánzate a la PARANOIA

martes, 30 de diciembre de 2008

ESPAÑOL PARA GABACHOS - CURSOS EDUCACIÓN A DISTANCIA

Boy as n r = voy a cenar = I’m gonna have a dinner

N L C John = en el sillón = on the armchair

Be a hope and son = viejo panzón = fat old man

S toy tree stone = estoy triston = I’m kind a sad.

Lost trap eat toss = los trapitos = the little rags

Desk can saw = descanso = (you) rest.

As say toon as = aceitunas = olives.

The head the star mall less stan dough = deje de estar molestando = stop bugging me.

See eye = si hay = yes we have

T n s free o? = ¿tienes frío? = are you cold?

10 go free o = tengo frío = I’m cold

Tell o boy ah the sir = Te lo voy a decir = I’m going to tell you

Who and see to = Juancito = Little John

No hay comentarios:

Visita el COLECTIVO PARANOIA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive